Salary: $30,000.00 to $36,000.00 /year
- Have a thorough knowledge of first mortgage real estate lending practices, including federal regulatory requirements, state regulations, and agency requirements. Including CAIVERS, LDP/GSA, fraud alert resolutions. Ability to clear Mayvent to meet ATR/QM policy.
- Review DU verification messages/approval conditions. Verify the accuracy and integrity of all loan data entered into the system including but not limited to names, addresses, government monitoring information, loan information (i.e. loan amount, terms, lock-in expiration dates, etc.)
- Conduct follow-up on outstanding documentation to ensure receipt within turn-around time standards
- Review appraisals to ensure that the required level of appraisal fieldwork has been completed and to ensure no additional documentation such as 442, etc. is needed.
- Review title prior to drafting documents to ensure all conditions have been cleared to ensure no additional liens on title including solar leases, etc.
- Review flood certification
- Request homeowners/hazard insurance binder
- Responsible for preparation, accuracy and timeliness of closing packages
- Reviews files to ensure they meet guidelines and qualify for loan. Restructure as needed in concert with Sales Manager and Mortgage Banker/Loan Officer.
- Re-disclose changes in file as needed, i.e. locks, values, etc.
- Copy all file request and conversations into conversation log for each loan file for public access.
- Contribute ideas to improve efficiency with forms, file flow, etc., in monthly processing meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service skills when interfacing with internal departments and assists with additional duties as assigned by the managing partners, sales managers and trainers.
- Ensures efficiency and maximum productivity levels are met.
- Additional Responsibility: Request appraisals as necessary (no commission process)
Lend Plus is different:
• We are a direct lender that specializes in numerous loan options.
• We have a proven track record, you can read our reviews on Google (4+ stars) or Yelp (5 star) and an A+ rating with the BBB.
• We are revolutionizing the mortgage industry
• We have a culture we are proud of. Our core values are built on our mantra, “Being More, Doing More, Giving More” for our company, clients and our community.
• We take care of our customers’ needs and we help feed the homeless in our community. Last year we fed over 5000 meals and are on track to exceed our goal this year.
Here’s what you get when you join Lend Plus as a junior loan processor:
• Opportunity to learn from the industries best operations team
• Career growth
• Medical and dental