Aliso Viejo, CA
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Answering all incoming telephone calls to the company, receiving deliveries and greeting guests as they arrive.
- Act as “facilities manager” in dealing with the Property Management and communicate with them regarding any issues with our suite. I act as Floor Warden and attend informational meetings for our employees regarding evacuation procedures in case of an emergency.
- Assess what we need and make weekly Costco order for office supplies, employee snack supplies and supplies for the Help Feed Me project. Facilitate in organizing weekly sandwich making for the homeless/Help Feed Me project.
- Every morning re-stock soft drinks, snacks, coffee supplies, waters, paper plates, utensils, etc. in the kitchen.
- Run errands as requested which includes making several bank deposits each week and driving to First Republic Bank in Newport Beach every other Friday.
- Make trips to UPS, Fed Ex and the Post Office as needed. Pick up food for company lunches, or donuts or bagels when requested to do so
- Make UPS and USPS mailing labels for employees and management.
- Distribute the daily USPS mail.
- Do daily absent report.
- Update and distribute the company roster as needed.