Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Have thorough knowledge of first mortgage real estate lending practices, including federal regulatory requirements, state regulations, and agency requirements.
- Review DU verification messages/approval conditions. Verify the accuracy and integrity of all loan data entered into the system, including but not limited to: names, addresses, government monitoring information, loan information (i.e. loan amount, terms, lock-in expiration dates, etc.)
- Review appraisals to ensure that the required level of appraisal fieldwork has been completed.
- Review title prior to drafting documents to ensure all conditions have been cleared.
- Review flood certification.
- Responsible for preparation, accuracy, and timeliness of closing packages.
- Maintain knowledge of all investor guidelines and confirm loans are in compliance.
- Duties as assigned- full and complete job description will be provided
Lend Plus will sponsor FHA/DE training and certification.