Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
- Are you looking for a company with an opportunity to grow?
- Do you want to make a difference and help a lot of people achieve the American Dream?
- Do you want to be part of a company who is going to revolutionize the mortgage industry?
- Do you want to be financially rewarded for helping borrowers live in the home of their dreams?
- Do you feel like your current employer doesn’t appreciate your hard work?
- Are you tired of waiting for your loan to close?
LendPlus’ top priority is the expansion of our sales team. Our management team is dedicated to ambitious growth plans and we’d like to bring someone with your talent and experience along for the ride!
Our sales team will benefit from our largest marketing push yet as we move forward into the New Year. We’ll be leveraging our relationships with Point Home Realty – a thriving real estate brokerage, the industry’s leading data science, web marketing and direct consumer marketing to keep hot refinance and purchase leads flowing to our sales team.
At LendPlus we recognize top talent and richly reward your results! We offer one of the industry’s most competitive comp plans, base (not a draw) plus commission AND bonus when you close more loans.
Our full support staff and senior management all work out of the same office in Aliso Viejo. Processing, underwriting and even funding happen here so we can ensure your files are moved smoothly and quickly. No more waiting around for someone in another time zone or losing out on a day because the east coast office is ahead or closed.
As we expand, we’ll be looking for leaders, so if you’re interested in growth opportunities, this is the place you’ll want to be! If your focus is making a killing as a loan officer, you’ll be set up for success here as well!
If you’re interested please submit your resume.
Qualifications and Skills
- Two years of mortgage experience in a sales environment
- Works best in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and ensure strict time restrictions are met
- Read and understand credit reports and how they relate to qualification.
- An ambitious professional who is motivated by an opportunity for advancement
- Excellent follow-up and communication skills with borrowers, internal partners & teammates
- Prefer experience with Encompass LOS and Velocify CRM
- NMLS SAFE ACT compliant with CA DBO
Job Type: Full-time